- Hydro distillation, for the manufacture of distilled water charged with the volatile plant extracts (essential oils...).
- Traditional extraction process via decoction in water or via digestion in a solvent (propylene glycol or butylene glycol), resulting in hydro-glycolic extracts.
- Extraction into vegetable oil via digestion in a lipophilic solvent to obtain an oil extract.
- Cold pressing to obtain 100% pure plant extracts such as sap, pulp or vegetable oils.
- Specific procedures for galenic preparations with a milky or creamy texture combining the hydro-soluble and lipo-soluble portions of the plant.